Geology and gold content of Precambrian complexes of the Ukrainian Shield, structural and tectonic conditions of gold ore deposits formation.
- Volatile components in endogenous spherules in connection with the problem of fluidized-explosive mantle oregenesis / I. Yatsenko, G. Yatsenko, I. Naumko, S. Bekesha, N. Bilyk, O. Shvaevsky // Mineralogical collection. № 62. Issue. 2
- Mineral composition and conditions of flysch formation of the Skibova zone of the Ukrainian Carpathians / P. Bilonizhka, O. Shvaevsky, Y. Datsyuk // Visnyk of Lviv National University. Ser. geol. – 2016 – Vip. 30. pp. 51-62.
- Museum of Ore Formations of the Faculty of Geology of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. Ore formations of metallic minerals / M. Pavlun, O. Gayovsky, L. Slyvko, S. Tsikhon, O. Shvaevsky, T. Reva // Visnyk of Lviv National University. Ser. geol. – 2017 – Vip. 31. pp. 195-221
- Geological and geophysical model of the Savran ore field (Middle Pobuzhye) / O. Shvaevsky // Geophysical research and modeling of physical fields of the Earth: science. coll. ; for ed. W. Furman. – Lviv: IEC LNU. I. Franko, 2020. – P. 66-70.
He was born in 1974 in Novy Uzen, Kazakhstan. He graduated from the Faculty of Geology of Lviv University in 1997. In 1997-2000 he was a graduate student of the Department of Mineral Geology. 2000-2004 – junior researcher at the Research Center of Lviv University. Since 2004 he has been an assistant professor at the Department of Mineral Geology. Chairman of the Trade Union Bureau of the Faculty of Geology.
Participation in the implementation of a number of projects on state budget research fundamental topics of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, in particular:
- “Thermobarogeochemistry of gold ore formations of the Ukrainian Shield and metallogenic consequences” (2010-2013)
- “Physico-chemical conditions and zonation of development of gold ore formations of Ukraine” (2008-2010)
- Theory of oregenesis;
- Geology of mineral deposits;
- Prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits;
- Exploration business;
- Structures of ore fields
Page with teachers schedule not found!