The faculty staff maintains close contacts with the following educational and scientific institutions in Europe and around the world:
- Stanisław Staszyc Mining and Metallurgy Academy, Faculty of Geology, Geophysics and Environmental Protection (Krakow, Poland)
- Polish Geological Institute (Warsaw, Poland)
Responsible: Professor Zbigniew Frankowski
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University (Lublin, Poland)
Responsible: Professor Maria Lanchont
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Geology (Warsaw, Poland)
Responsible: Professor Maciej Bombel
- Matej Bel University (Banská Bystrica, Slovakia)
Responsible: Professor Stanislav Yelen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Wrocław (Wroclaw, Poland)
Responsible: Professor Andrzej Solecki, email@example.com
- Jagiellonian University (Krakow, Poland)
Responsible: Marta Oschipko-Kloves, firstname.lastname@example.org
International Projects and Grants
- Investment grant of the European Geophysical Union “Creation of virtual geological outcrops”. Completion time: September 2020 – 1 April 2021
- Investment grant of the International Paleontological Society “Sepkovsky Grant” for the study of belemnites of Volyn-Podilia. Completion time: December 2019 – 31 December 2019
- Investment grant “Geological-formation and mineralogical-genetic features of gold-bearing, diamond-bearing and copper-bearing capacity of Ukraine”. Code No. PNGM-010115. Completion time: 1 March 2016 — 31 May 2017
- Investment grant of the Vocational State College of Stanisław Pigoń (Krosno, Poland) “Geo-Carpathians: creating a Polish-Ukrainian tourist route”. Completion time: 1 April 2012 – 31 March 2014.
Scientific internships and business trips
- University of Applied Sciences (Latvia, Riga), Associate Professor – O. V. Kostyuk – Online scientific internship within the framework of agreements on scientific cooperation (Completion time: 14 February 2022 – 14 March 2022).
- University of Warsaw (Uniwersytet Warszawski; Warsaw, Poland) – internship of Associate Professor Yu. M. Vihot under the Erasmus+ academic mobility program.
- Friedrich Schiller University (Friedrich Schiller Universität Jena; Jena, Germany) – internship of Associate Professor Tsikhon S.I. under the Erasmus+ academic mobility program (Completion time: 22 June 2019 – 30 June 2019).
- Friedrich Schiller University (Friedrich Schiller Universität Jena; Jena, Germany) – internship of Associate Professor S. I. Tsikhon under the Erasmus+ academic mobility program.
- Aristotle National University (Greece, Thessaloniki), professor Antonis Koreneus – research internship at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv within the Erasmus+ program (Completion time: 26 October 2018 – 30 October 2018).
- Institute of Geological Sciences of the Jagiellonian University (Krakow, Poland) – internship of Associate Professor S. I. Tsikhon under the Erasmus + academic mobility program (Completion time: 22 May 2017 – 26 May 2017)
- Museum of Natural History (Austria, Graz) professor V. M. Guliy – scientific training within the grant that was allocated by the Austrian Bureau of Cooperation (Completion time: 5 January 2014 to 31 January 2014).