Position: Acting Chairperson, The Department of Mineralogy, Petrography and Geochemistry
Scientific degree: Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences
Academic status: Associate Professor
Phone (office): (032) 239-41-44
Mineralogy and crystallography of diamond. Petrology of kimberlite, lamproite, carbonatite rocks. Study of magmatic complexes of the Transcarpathian Depression. Lithogenetic features of sedimentary
- Sveshnikov K.I. Magmatic rocks and breeds: (petrography, petrology, research methods): textbook / K.I. Sveshnikov, I.V. Poberezhskaya, Yu. P. Doroshenko. – Lviv: Ivan Franko Lviv National University, 2010. – 426 p.
- Kostyuk OV Lithological research methods. Part 1 (Fragmentary rocks) Educational and methodical manual for laboratory classes and independent work of students in the direction of training 6.04.01.03 – geology / I. V. Poberezhska, OV Kostyuk; ed. L. Sidlovich. – Lviv: IEC LNU. I. Franko, 2017. – 96 p.
- Bartoszynski Z.V. Crystal morphology of diamonds from kimberlites of the Arkhangelsk diamond-bearing province / Z.V. Bartoszynski T.G. Vynnychenko, I.V. Poberezhska // Mineralogical collection – 1992. – № 46. –Vyp.1. – P. 64-69.
- Bilyk N.T. Findings of iron silicides in Ukraine. Cosmogenic or telluric origin? / NT Bilyk, Yu. S. Makovsky, I.V. Poberezhskaya // Geodynamics. – 2014. – №2 (17). – P. 101 – 111.
- Guliy V. Use of objects-standards of diamond deposits in the course of forecasting and exploration works in the problem of modern diamond bearing capacity / V. Guliy I. Poberezhska // Visnyk of Lviv National University. Geological series. – 2013. – Vip. 27. – P. 81 – 93.
- Guliy. Peculiarities of distribution and composition of betafite from different formations of the Aldan shield (Sakha-Yakutia). / V. Guliy, I. Poberezhska, N. Bilyk // Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. – 2019 – №84 Issue 1. C 8 – 15. Publication in the Web of Science database.
- Shevchuk AO Crystal morphological and physical properties of apatite from carbonatites / AA Shevchuk, IG Svidrak, NT Bilyk, IV Poberezhska // Scientific herald of the Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology named after S. Shevchuk. WITH. Gzycki. Ser. Food technology. – 2021. – V. 23. – № 95. – P. 25–32. Access mode – https://nvlvet.com.ua/index.php/food/issue/view/202 or https://nvlvet.com.ua/index.php/food/indexing
She was born on August 1, 1968 in the city of Drohobych, Lviv region. Until 1980 she lived in the village. Nyurba, Republic of Sakha – Yakutia. In 1985 she graduated from Lviv Secondary School № 43. From 1985 to 1990 she studied at the Ivan Franko State University of Lviv, has a diploma with honors. In 1990-1993 she studied at the graduate school of LSU. of Ivan. Franko. In 1995 she defended her dissertation on “Typomorphism of diamond crystals from kimberlites and placers of individual ore fields of the Arkhangelsk diamond-bearing province. Since 1997 he has been working as an assistant, and since 2002 as an associate professor at the Department of Petrography of Lviv University. In 2007 she received the title of associate professor of petrography. Married, has two sons.
Since 2016 he has been the scientific supervisor of the topic within the working hours “Petrological models of deep rocks and their use for forecasting purposes”, takes part in scientific research of the Department of Mineralogy, Petrography and Geochemistry, manages the scientific work of students – members of KZ LOR Lvivska Regional Small Academy of Sciences of Student Youth “.
- Crystal optics
- Sedimentary facies and formations
- Fundamentals of petrography
- Petrography of crystalline rocks
- Petrography of oil and gas rocks
Page with teachers schedule not found!